Tuesday, December 8, 2009

That's good

9 Chai face an instant full-white, soft should immediately go down on their knees: "... ... Bizi not dare."

"That's good."

Zi-Jun retractable hand, nine hairpin immediately paralysis sitting on the ground, but also had to straighten the body, bowed his head orders.

"Well not so cautious." Everyone wanted to see clues to Mody?

9 Chai Shiver howling to be a cry, a long while, and seems bold enough to lift head and whispered: "You are royal assassin sent it?"

"Do you say that?"

9 hairpin once again lowered his head, "... ... Do not you shot on His Royal Highness Prince Edward, His Royal Highness Crown Princess, he would not do the things I'm sorry!"

"I'm not assassins," Zi-jun Haozhengyixia to lean on beauty Tashang, "I do not what to do to you, His Royal Highness Prince Edward." Inverted is likely that he was Barry Gensho right what I do. Zi-Jun secretly smile. "I'm just here for some time, probably not be long before ... ... ... ... will be left."

9 Chai patting small breasts, secretly read the sound Buddha.

"I have many questions to ask of it, give a proper answer me, ah?" Zi-jun smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment